Re: I'm still alive

Andrew Main writes:
 > Therefore, if he is willing, Bart will now be the official zsh 3.0
 > maintainer.

I'm willing, but I can't promise to accomplish anything for about a
month.  If everyone is OK with that, then go ahead and start setting
me up with access to the release FTP sites and posting permission on
zsh-announce and whatever else I need (including some procedural
instructions from you, please, Andrew, and pointers to wherever the
3.0 doc source lives and so on).

Otherwise, I'd be happy to assist anyone else who volunteers.