Re: Why doesn't compconfig[correct] apply to command names?

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> The correction logic is all in the branch of _main_complete that is used
> only when the context is not command.  But I'd like to have it fix up the
> command names, too, so that the rest of the line uses completions for the
> correct command.

Err... you haven't tried, have you? (At least it works for me.)

The auto-correction is done after the `fi' of the test for command-
completion. In fact, since `command' is now the context for
command-position and arguments, this would have made the auto-correction
be used only for special contexts.

Bye
 Sven