Re: Why doesn't compconfig[correct] apply to command names?

Sven Wischnowsky writes:

 > Bart Schaefer wrote:
 > > The correction logic is all in the branch of _main_complete that is used
 > > only when the context is not command.  But I'd like to have it fix up the
 > > command names, too
 > > correct command.
 >
 > Err... you haven't tried, have you? (At least it works for me.)

I had tried, in fact.  The test I did (by accident) was

zsh% maiql<TAB>

expecting it to complete to "mailq", which it did not -- it feeped.  After
peering at _main_complete for a bit, I tried

zsh% echo =maiql<TAB>

and got a list of about a dozen possible corrections, which is why I
brought it up.  However, now that I've rebuilt with all the latest
patches, it is working the same in both places.