Re: up-line-or-search not working in Zsh 3.1.5

On Thu, Mar 25, 1999 at 03:14:47PM -0600, I wrote:
> I'm trying out Zsh 3.1.5 (which, AFAIK, is the latest version), and
> have run into a bit of a problem...enough of a problem, in fact, that
> I've switched back to 3.0-pre6 (you might say I've missed a few new
> versions!).

Thanks to those who have replied.  I've compiled zsh-3.1.5-pws-14 on
one machine (our fastest...compile, test, and decide whether or not
to compile on the slower beasties), and to put it simply, I'm now
starting to compile it on the slower machines.  :-)   I'm quite
confident that 3.0-pre6 is going away soon (as the plain zsh-3.1.5
I found yesterday already has)....

Thanks again,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of
graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | porter poured in a proper pewter porter