zsh bug

Hello,

Greg Badros suggested I send a mail to this list to inform you
of a bug I'm experiencing in zsh.

Firstly though, I'll just mention that I've been using zsh for a
couple of weeks and I really like it. Previously I was a long-term
tcsh user.

The version of zsh I'm using is 3.0.6-pre-2 with gjb's "color-n-editing"
patch applied.

The wierd behaviour happens when I do the following:

kill -1 $(cat /var/run/ine

when I hit tab there, the line completes as:

kill -1 $(cat /var/run/ineetd.pid

I.e I get the extra letter which is the letter at the end when I hit
tab.

I haven't subscribed to this mailing list so if anyone has something to
tell me please cc me directly.

Regards,

Glenn Trigg