Re: MAIL, MAILPATH and maildir support

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Perhaps checkmailpath is a candidate for some kind of loadable module ...

In my opinion, it would be useful to put all of the mail related
handling in a loadable module and then make that module quite powerful
(with lots of mush style commands etc). I think it would complement
stuff like the zftp module very well. I suggested writing such a module
about 2 years ago and got a mostly negative response. What does anyone
think?

Oliver Kiddle