Re: Doc fixes - US vs. British spelling

On Jun 17,  9:45am, Kiddle, Oliver wrote:
} Subject: Doc fixes - US vs. British spelling
}
} Following is a small patch to the documentation. Mostly it is changing
} 'initialise' to 'initialize'. If British spelling is generally prefered
} then I can create a patch to do the change the other way. I just think
} that we should be consistent.

This came up once before, soon after Zoltan had become coordinator IIRC.
The zsh-workers archive seems to be down right now; my local copy only
finds discussion of whether Clive should clean up the original zsh.texi.

I think the conclusion was that people from both sides of the pond are
going to be adding new snippets of doc, so inconsistent spellings are
bound to slip in again at some point, and therefore why bother ...

The only problem is that you have to remember to use i[sz]e in searches.