Re: Problem with autoloading completion functions

"Andrej Borsenkow" wrote:
> I was afraid it happens sometimes ...
>
> I had this 'autoload $^fpath/*(N:t)' in my .zshrc ... and all worked nice and
> fine ... until I suddenly found that subscript does not work as expected.
>
> bor@itsrm2:~%> zsh -f
> itsrm2% bindkey -e
> itsrm2% source /tools/share/zsh/functions/compinit
> itsrm2% autoload $^fpath/*(N:t)
> itsrm2% zmodload parameter
> itsrm2% print $parameters[ksh<TAB>
> beeps

You don't mean to use $options?  You really do have a *parameter* beginning
ksh?

I don't see how the extra autoload could have an effect, since Bart has
arranged that `autoload -U foo' followed by `autoload foo' keeps the -U
flag.  That's the only possible change (apart from altering fpath, of
course) that could make a difference.  But if you can find out what's going
on, it's probably a bug.  Try diff'ing `which _subscript' output with and
without the extra autoload.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/