RE: Problem with autoloading completion functions

> You don't mean to use $options?  You really do have a *parameter* beginning
> ksh?

Sorry. I did mean $options of course. The funny thing is, that after I applied
three last patches (6834,6838,6841) I cannot reproduce it any more. It is
probably really not related to autoload - I was mistaken. I have no idea, what
change could have such an effect.

 Try diff'ing `which _subscript' output with and
> without the extra autoload.

With zsh that had a bug running which _subscript after a beep produced undefined
autoloaded function.

Alas, it will probably put my idea in nirvana for some time ... as much as I
like it. I probably could produce an autoload patch - but it is more of design
decision.

/andrej