Feature freeze for 3.1.6? RE: pws-24

> There is nothing major I still think needs doing before releasing 3.1.6,
> although various things like the builtin jobs signals saga still probably
> need tweaking.

I actually suggest feature freeze for this release. Or it is pretty likely that
it will never come out :-0

I really think, that 3.1.6 is at least misleading and something like 4.0.0-pre1
would be much more appropriate. The initial aim of 3.1.x was to implement
modules, and current 3.1.5-pwsNN set has developed far beyond this.

The last think I'd like to be settled is job control ... at least, I expect the
clear statement on what does work and what does not work (and what will never
work).

Apart from that I believe it is pretty ready for public release.

/andrej