Job control bug with pws-25

Actually, as soon as I had I chance to look I found some more job control
bugs (hope I got all the right patches into pws-25).  If you do

while true; do zcat; done

and hit ^C repeatedly, the zcat gets killed but the loop continues.
Eventually, however, you catch the shell when it's not running zcat and the
loop exits.  Doing this a few times gives the message

zsh: job table full

and you can't run any more external jobs, so it's not getting deleted
properly.

Secondly (and this really makes me suspect I've missed a patch):

% fn() { sleep 2; print foo; }
% fn
^Zzsh: 13719 suspended  fn
% bg
[1]  - continued  fn
<after a while>
% jobs -l
[1]  - 13719 running    fn
% fg %1
^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z

no effect.  Shell has to killed with -9 from somewhere else.  Note that it
has forked, as expected, and doesn't seem to be doing anything.

     pws 13719 26505   0 14:15:24  pts/0  0:00 ./zsh
     pws 26505 41151   0 14:15:16  pts/0  0:00 ./zsh

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/