Re: Job control bug with pws-25

Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Actually, as soon as I had I chance to look I found some more job control
:bugs (hope I got all the right patches into pws-25).  If you do
:while true; do zcat; done
:and hit ^C repeatedly, the zcat gets killed but the loop continues.

Didn't really have a problem with this.  I was able to stop it with little
grief.

:Eventually, however, you catch the shell when it's not running zcat and the
:loop exits.  Doing this a few times gives the message
:zsh: job table full

Never saw this.

:and you can't run any more external jobs, so it's not getting deleted
:properly.

:Secondly (and this really makes me suspect I've missed a patch):
:% fn() { sleep 2; print foo; }
:% fn
:^Zzsh: 13719 suspended  fn
:% bg