RE: Problem with cursor position after wrapped completion lists

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> I believe, that fixing it may be hard but not ugly. The best would be to have
> just one function that prints out all sort of output ... dunno, if this is
> currently possible.

Yes, I had a look at 4855 and the solution was clear, of course, but
we can't simply use one function for all cases because we don't want
that: explanation strings have to handle %-escapes, display-lists
should be printed literally, and matches should be printed in a way
that is called (in the code) `nice' (as in `nicezputs()').

Ok, so I'll have to bite the bullet...

Bye
 Sven