RE: Problem with cursor position after wrapped completion lists

> Yes, I had a look at 4855 and the solution was clear, of course, but
> we can't simply use one function for all cases because we don't want
> that: explanation strings have to handle %-escapes, display-lists
> should be printed literally, and matches should be printed in a way
> that is called (in the code) `nice' (as in `nicezputs()').

Ahem, I meant "one function that handles low level interaction with physical
display". All others should (ideally) simply update virtual screen, and then
call one single "refresh", that finally paints it.

Just midsummer dreams :-)

/andrej