Re: PATCH: completions for su and implicit fg/bg

Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> You don't want to use $SHELL. The command is run using the default shell
> of the user which is su'd to.

You're right, I've removed that, but we need to handle other people's
passwords better --- I'd be tempted to use perl.

> Seeing as it's possible to stick stuff at the beginning of $words it
> isn't essential to allow this to be a parameter. I suppose it will be
> more readable for completions which use it though so is probably worth
> doing. If you want to include it, the single line:
> words=( $@ $words[@] )
> added to the start of _normal should do the trick.

Except the rest of the arguments in _normal are funny.  My brain's not
working well enough to think about the consequences on things like CURRENT,
so I've just left it for the time being.

> P.S. Sorry Peter, you'll get this twice as I accidentally did a Reply
> instead of Replyall and am now resending.

Except it came separately and landed in my standard new mail folder, which
was more interesting.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/