Re: PATCH: completions for su and implicit fg/bg

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> You're right, I've removed that, but we need to handle other people's
> passwords better --- I'd be tempted to use perl.

What's wrong with it at the moment other than that it'll need a minor
change for anyone using NIS? I'd prefer to avoid perl if at all possible
because it isn't always installed everywhere and can take a while to
start-up on a slow computer. If you're concerned that egrep may return
more than one match, sed can be used instead.

Oliver Kiddle