Re: _rpm fixes

Sven Wischnowsky (wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Adam Spiers wrote:

> > I also fixed -b to complete .spec files.  It
> > was completing installed rpms before for some reason.
>
> I don't know `rpm' very well and the documentation I have is very
> imprecise, that's why I was asking for help when I first sent the
> `Rpm/*' functions.
>
> Is the rest of the function ok?

I haven't played with it much yet (still discovering the joys of all
the bells and whistles with the new completion system,
e.g. description_format with group_matches, which is GREAT!) but I use
rpm a fair bit so of course I'll fix any more problems I find.  At
first glance however it looks fantastic.  Pressing tab after `rpm -b'
and getting:

> rpm -b
build stage
a -- build binary and source packages