Re: _rpm fixes

Adam Spiers, on thelonious (adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Sven Wischnowsky (wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> > I don't know `rpm' very well and the documentation I have is very
> > imprecise, that's why I was asking for help when I first sent the
> > `Rpm/*' functions.
> >
> > Is the rest of the function ok?
>
> I haven't played with it much yet (still discovering the joys of all
> the bells and whistles with the new completion system,
> e.g. description_format with group_matches, which is GREAT!) but I use
> rpm a fair bit so of course I'll fix any more problems I find.

Well, at least, I would if I knew how to...

Next problem: rpm allows single letter switches to be grouped, but
_rpm doesn't recognise this, e.g.

% rpm -ihv <TAB>

doesn't complete .rpm files.

Presumably the -s of _arguments will help here, but how do you use it
without mucking up all the long options?  Two separate calls to
_arguments?