RE: _match (or _style) problem

> I'm not at all sure, what you mean... *When* do you get that error
> message?

Oops, sorry.

bor@itsrm2:/tools/src/make-3.78.1%> l *.h<TAB>
bor@itsrm2:/tools/src/make-3.78.1%> l *.h_style:15: command not found:
insert-unambiguous=no
acconfig.h
acconfig.h   config.h     getopt.h     rule.h       vmsdir.h
amiga.h      dep.h        job.h        signame.h
commands.h   filedef.h    make.h       variable.h

And does you .zsh-style look like the above or like the
> output of `compstyle -L'?

bor@itsrm2:~%> cat ~/.zsh-styles
compstyle '*' completer '_oldlist' '_complete' '_match'
compstyle ':match' original 'yes'
compstyle ':match' insert-unambiguous 'yes'
compstyle '*:paths' cursor 'yes'
compstyle ':oldlist' list '_match'

~/.zsh-styles is sourced from ~/.zshrc

I do not have all the latest patches, sorry - only 8862 and 8874. BTW, at least
in my copy of docs description of _match still refers to `insert=unambig', while
styles list does not mention it.