Re: zsh license preventing move to sourceforge.net? (fwd)

Adam Spiers wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Drew Streib <ds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----
>
> I've looked at this and it doesn't appear to conflict with any part of the
> OSI definition. I would approve the license on this. :)

Oh, hell.  That means we've run out of excuses.  Does someone else, such as
Adam, want to set this up?  I haven't even got around to looking at
sourceforge.

Clint's right that the licence details in the source code needing tidying
up.

I'm sure there's some other stuff I've missed today.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>