Re: SourceForge Project Approved (fwd)

Adam Spiers wrote:
> Peter now has full permissions to everything.  I've set up things
> minimally but have no time until Thursday to do anything else, so
> Peter, if you want to take over feel free.  Otherwise I'll start
> setting up the repository then.

Yes, please, that would be great.  I'll update the CVS stuff when it's in
place (I'm assuming you have the transfer of Tanaka Akira's backnumbers in
hand).

> Bart and Sven will presumably want to
> register accounts soon so they can join in the fun ...

And potentially Zefram if he's got any time/inclination.

barts and wischnow are now developers in group zsh.  Let me/Adam know if I
haven't assigned the right permissions.

> Do we want to keep the mailing lists and web pages hosted at
> sunsite.auc.dk?

I can't see a good reason for shifting them for now.  It would be quite
good to have incoming mail forwarded from Sourceforge, which would mean
people who don't subscribe, but are using Sourceforge, can send messages
without worrying whether they're in Denmark or California.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx