Re: SourceForge Project Approved (fwd)

Peter Stephenson wrote:
>> Bart and Sven will presumably want to
>> register accounts soon so they can join in the fun ...
>
>And potentially Zefram if he's got any time/inclination.

As of a couple of days ago, I've got a SourceForge account (cunningly
named "zefram").  Is there any interface more usable than this web hack?
Quite apart from the basic interface issues, having to use cookies is
a serious inconvenience for me[1].

>barts and wischnow are now developers in group zsh.  Let me/Adam know if I
>haven't assigned the right permissions.

Can you add me to this group, please?

-zefram

[1] I use Lynx.  Lynx sucks ass, but for interactive web browsing
it's far superior to any of the alternatives I've seen, unfortunately.
AFAICS, the only way to have cookie handling disabled by default[2] is to
have cookie handling *completely* disabled.  So I normally have cookies
completely disabled, and I have to modify my configuration temporarily
to use SourceForge.

[2] Which I insist on -- I'm not prepared to explicitly say `no' for
every cookie that arrives.