Re: sourceforge.net CVS tree ready for use

Adam Spiers wrote:

> It would be nice if the web pages (and maybe FAQ?) could be modified
> to mention the availability of this resource.  Oliver, had any luck
> with that problem yet?

I can checkout the zsh source from the sourceforge CVS so maybe my
company's firewall wan't the problem. I'll try again when my new modem
arrives and then can atleast discount the firewall as the problem.

I know I don't do much more than the odd patch to the completion
functions but it would be useful if I could be added to the developer
list on sourceforge (my username is opk).

Oliver