Re: updating development versions

Adam Spiers <adam@xxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Geoff Wing (mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:> OK, I've got no idea what you're referring to here.
:He's referring to our shared shell account file area under
:/home/groups/zsh.  Try an `ssh gcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' and use your
:normal sourceforge password.

Yes, thanks.  Actually went through shell1.sourceforge.net and had
lots of problems with it after putting in my SSH public key.  It
kept disconnecting when my side tried to do RSA authentication.
So what if my key is 2048 bits instead of the default 1024?
Anyway, I had some memory of someone saying it could be set up to do
automatic builds on different platforms but couldn't find anything
about it via www.zsh.org/mla/ so maybe I've been out in the sun too
much and nobody said that?

Oh, also, www.zsh.org/mla/ isn't giving me any responses to any y2000
articles via wilma.  I'll look at fixing that now.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>     Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/
Rxvt Stuff : <gcw@xxxxxxxx>      Ego URL : http://pobox.com/~gcw/