Re: sourceforge issues

On Apr 3,  9:45pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Subject: sourceforge issues
>
> - Sven (and everyone else), I'm afraid you're now responsible for adding
>   your own ChangeLog entries, ideally in the same commit.  Bummer.  (Tee,
>   hee, hee.)

In Emacs vc, `C-x C-v a' will update ChangeLog by incorporating all CVS logs
since the last commit of ChangeLog.  (This works best if you actually start
by visiting ChangeLog.)  So it's not hard to simply ignore ChangeLog until
you're about to do a release, and then bring it up to date.  That's what I
do with 3.0.x, anyway.