Style names

>From Peter's compinstall:

  # TODO: I couldn't be bothered to handle sort because it does different
  #       things in different context (which I'm kind of against anyway).

As far as I can see, there are currently four styles used in more than
one type of context:

- cursor: paths and predict, different possible values
- list: i-c-w and history, but means almost the same in both
- sort: history, files, _expand, different possible values, slightly
        different meaning
- stop: history and i-c-w, completely different meaning

So, should we change that to:

- use ambiguous (or first-ambiguous?) for paths
- leave the list style as it is
- use file-sort (or sort-files; I'm thinking about file-patterns) for
  files, leave the rest
- stop-keys for i-c-w (and change break to break-keys)

Or use better names? (;-) Or make more dramatic changes?

Bye
 Sven