Make zsh a tiny bit cleverer?

Hi,
unless I have missed something (well possible)
I have come across the following (tiny) nuisance.

Let's assume there is an  'ABC' in the search path
and I have added an 'ABCD' while zsh is running.

Doing

ABC

zsh doesn't find it (that's OK, it's not yet hashed) and
suggests
correct 'ABCD' to 'ABC'

If I say 'no' it finds and executes 'ABCD' but doesn't
remember that there is an 'ABCD', indeed.

Next time (unless I have done a 'rehash') it again
suggests ....

Just a thought,
Helmut.

--