Re: Make zsh a tiny bit cleverer?

On Apr 28,  3:44pm, jarausch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
} Subject: Make zsh a tiny bit cleverer?
}
} ABC
}
} zsh doesn't find it (that's OK, it's not yet hashed) and
} suggests
} correct 'ABCD' to 'ABC'
}
} If I say 'no' it finds and executes 'ABCD' but doesn't
} remember that there is an 'ABCD', indeed.

This should have been fixed last October, at least in the 3.1.x series.
I never put the equivalent into 3.0, apparently because the code in
exec.c has changed enough that it requires some thinking about.  The
article numbers unfortunately aren't in the ChangeLog because ... um ...
because I didn't put them there.  8091 and 8121.