Re: PATCH: Re: expansion

Bart wrote:
> Sven wrote:
> } They should be turned into boolean styles and the condition should come
> } from somewhere else, e.g. the -e option to zstyle I suggested (see
> } 11691).
>
> I agree.

Yes, that would be preferable.  Does `evaluated' mean `treated as a string
to be passed directly to eval' or `split into words and executed' or
`parsed and executed as a command line'?  I think it could be clearer.
`$reply' would be more standard, but it doesn't really mean much here; I
wish there were something more obvious, but I bet we've discussed that.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,