RE: List of completion functions

> I'm start to write new completion functions, and i want to
> know if there is a list of existent functions.

Some of them (mostly utility functions that are useful in building your
own) are described in manual, Completion system. Man zshcompsys or
info->Completion System.

If you want to write completion for some command, I recommend look at
_arguments (documentation may be better, sigh). It allows describing
options and arguments in simple table form without almost any shell
code. Else look in zsh source tree, Completion/*.

-andrej