Re: zsh 4.0.2 (powerpc-apple-darwin1.4)

Borsenkow Andrej <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:> >> configure goes to some effort to avoid using the -s flag where that
:> >> wouldn't work.
:> But it only makes that effort when it's likely to need it, which is when
:> it's doing dynamic module loading.
: Obviously we hit the case when we need it even without dynamic loading.
: Now we have to come up with good test for it.

Maybe this bit of zshconfig.ac needs to be pulled into zsh-4 branch.

-------------------- snip from zshconfig.ac --------------------
if test -n "$auto_ldflags"; then
  case "${enable_zsh_debug}$host_os" in
    yesaix*|yeshpux*|yesnetbsd*|yesopenbsd*) ;;  # "ld -g" is not valid on these systems
    darwin*) LDFLAGS=-Wl,-x ;;
    yes*)    LDFLAGS=-g ;;
    *)       LDFLAGS=-s ;;
  esac