Re: Test E01 and Y01 fails in my zsh 4.0.9

On Jan 7,  1:11pm, DervishD wrote:
}
}     When doing 'make check', the E01options test fails when testing
} the option 'BSD_ECHO'.

On what operating system are you testing?

}     In addition to this, the Y01completion test runs forever, with no
} output. Is this known or need I to setopt xtrace and try again to see
} where it stops?

It's probably trouble with PTY handling.  Don't setopt xtrace; rather,
run the test as

    make check ZTST_verbose=2 TESTNUM=Y01