Re: Test E01 and Y01 fails in my zsh 4.0.9

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> }     When doing 'make check', the E01options test fails when testing
> } the option 'BSD_ECHO'.
> On what operating system are you testing?

    Sorry, I forgot to tell: Linux, a DIY box running 2.4.21 kernel
with glibc 2.2.4

> }     In addition to this, the Y01completion test runs forever, with no
> } output. Is this known or need I to setopt xtrace and try again to see
> } where it stops?
> It's probably trouble with PTY handling.  Don't setopt xtrace; rather,
> run the test as
>     make check ZTST_verbose=2 TESTNUM=Y01

    Maybe PTY handling is the problem, but if I run the test as you
say, the test is indeed more verbose but hangs anyway :( It stops at:

    comptestinit -z $ZTST_testdir/../Src/zsh &&
    {
        mkdir dir1
        mkdir dir2
        touch file1
        touch file2
    }

    Don't know why 'comptestinit' stops there :??

    BTW, I have /dev/ptmx AND /dev/ptyp? so the test shouldn't fail
even if zsh thinks I don't have the PTY multiplexer :?

    Thanks for your answer :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736