Re: BUG: attempt to free already free storage

Am Freitag, dem 16. Juli 2004 um 13:05 Uhr, Matthias Kopfermann:

> Today I experienced for the first time a loop of the
> message when i wanted to log into my cvs-zsh-version:
> BUG: attempt to free already free storage
> and when i tried to make it stop with control-c it showed a strange sign
> and then something with "zsh: parse error" in it.
> I then cvs -z3 updated my zsh-cvs version.
> and now everything seems to be okay again.
> ( It did not happen the other day with the same cvs-zsh
> version. )
> I have no idea what happened, I just wanted to tell you.

something to add perhaps:
i configured my zsh with:
./configure --enable-locale --enable-pcre --enable-zsh-debug
--enable-zsh-mem-debug --enable-zsh-mem-warning
--enable-zsh-mem

the message after the try to stop the loop was a loop
itself so i had to use screens control-a k to kill the
window and the shell.

                Matthias

--
Linux: Getting better all the time