Re: documentation update

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 07:52:55PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Also, if you diff the manual page output, you'll see that (real) 's are
> being quoted as \&': again, I presume this is a feature.

Unfortnately, that's a misfeature.  That makes an apostrophe output as a
curly quote, and that ruins things like example code where an apostrophe
is what you really must type.  This sounds like something where a change
from the various packagers (e.g. Debian) didn't bubble up to affect the
new yodl version (since this misfeature was never actually fixed in the
distributed yodl code itself, but was only patched in lower down).

..wayne..