Re: "show" completion et al spammy when binaries don't exist

On Jan 14,  9:49am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: "show" completion et al spammy when binaries don't exist
}
} On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:57:35 +0100
} "Mikael Magnusson" <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > Which leads me to ask, is the stderr output of
} > completion scripts ever wanted in the terminal? Maybe it should be
} > redirected more centrally?
}
} Probably something like this.

That'll do it for MH, but I think he meant something more like changing
$_comp_setup from

	exec </dev/null
	exec </dev/null 2>>|$HOME/.zcomperror

(which I think would break _complete_debug so it probably needs more
thought than that).