Re: ZSH_VERSIONSUFFIX [was Re: ZSH_EXTRAVERSION [was Re: Segfault with newer .zwc]]

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:22:10 +0000
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> (i) the dependencies aren't right

Looking again, I think that's a pre-existing problem.  When I change
version.mk I need to run ./config.status by hand.  Nobody else really has
that problem, although it might be sensible to fix it to stop me releasing
out of date version information.