Re: Interesting display corruption problem

On Feb 6,  4:37am, Ismail Dönmez wrote:
}
} Is there a way to omit this % ? Because if I do setopt NOPROMPT_SP it got
} worse

FAQ question 3.23: How do I prevent the prompt overwriting output when
there is no newline?

I'd point you at one of the web locations for the FAQ, but they're all
still covering zsh 4.2.x (I guess) and don't have the latest text that
discusses PROMPT_SP.  So if you don't have a FAQ document somewhere in
your zsh install or sources, send me a note and I'll send you the text.