Re: Shebang diff

On Feb 22,  9:20am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} On Feb 22, 10:56am, Clint Adams wrote:
} }
} } On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 08:01:13PM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} } > It's entirely possible that there's a better place than Functions/Misc/
} } > to put scripts like this, but that place doesn't exist yet in the tree.
} }
} } What about the scriptdir which contains newuser?
}
} That's for "source"-able scripts, not executable ones.

This raises a question:  Why *isn't* it StartupFiles/newuser rather than
Scripts/newuser?

Then we could put sticky-note, zkbd, zcalc, and maybe checkmail and
harden, into Scripts/.  They'd still have to get installed into $fpath,
though ...

There's also run-help, which has a #! line although I'd be surprised if
anyone ever runs it as a script.  I'm *sure* that needs to be installed
into $fpath.