Re: zsh 4.3.6 FreeBSD bug

On 2008/05/05, at 09:38, Phil Pennock wrote:
This is with LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 and connecting remotely (iTerm on
MacOS 10.4.x).

It seems iTerm has some problems in displaying multibyte characters.

I can't access any FreeBSD machine so I tested on MacOSX 10.5 locally
with iTerm (i.e., zsh running on MacOSX), and found the same problem.
Terminal.app on 10.5 is much better than iTerm in multibyte support
and can display £€ without any problem.

I can't test on MacOSX 10.4 now, and don't know Terminal.app on 10.4
is better than iTerm or not.
Could you please try Terminal.app on 10.4?