Re: Slow completion when using aptitude

On Feb 3,  6:23pm, cheer_xiao wrote:
} Subject: Re: Slow completion when using aptitude
}
} On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Bart Schaefer
} <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} >
} > The zmodload command ought to be cross-referenced from the "Zsh Modules"
} > section, but there is an index entry for "loading modules" that points
} > to zmodload.
}
} Um... Could the documentation maintainer fix this?

At the moment we can't fix anything (in any meaningful way) because
SourceForge was hacked and has shut off access to our code repository
until they're sure they've secured everything.  It's taking them a
lot longer than they predicted to get things back online.

ssh: connect to host zsh.cvs.sourceforge.net port 22: Connection refused