Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: completion for unison
- X-seq: zsh-workers 29255
- From: Paul Anton Letnes <paul.anton.letnes@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: gi1242+zsh@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: completion for unison
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 20:16:25 -0700
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=8QfN89kbHl5RXRo4jyvHqR/b1uS2DZ8BV6MArqPQebU=; b=hMZNIN7kLS6MZfsgCx5XbDH3hqC7QczZZet/ZGPP0mZQ/3OO/iEWErFh91chBN+CfU 0MTOfZhDLxBZKM221xczwTxr0sbEYjoEv7bCbDy9R+0lYutoO5+EvlWgN5GhNC6eppcy Juikgz/vRCE6eUWC5WqmtdevWUGHZ3bp621PM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=OMzJ78AVlk7eoZJXhkv/wL6eLRi8uvf6MA43pJaM4a86iQt1cEybbyJ2wFAnJDxS+q +eqxT8YzRlxN4M/7x9tGzctjcTXBasbmFWMcm/0y9W9EwEiPRt7PJb/d4TN6cd7cij/r NjXDCDNDDE50pOihHtCd1amBDLNN5Mbzp1TSw=
- In-reply-to: <20110513031321.GB28175@andrew.cmu.edu>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <0005CADF-CE7B-4C76-930A-858AE2CCB67A@gmail.com> <20110513031321.GB28175@andrew.cmu.edu>
On 12. mai 2011, at 20.13, gi1242+zsh@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:13:49AM -0700, Paul Anton Letnes wrote:
>> I have written a completion script for the command line version of
>> unison (a gui also exists, for those with fear of text commands). I
>> thought it would be great to share it with the world, so perhaps it
>> will make it into the next zsh release?
> I wrote one a few months ago and posted it here. I think Peter
> committed it, and it should be already be in the 4.3.11 release.
> You can usually save yourself some time by checking the latest Git/SVN
> repos before resorting to writing it yourself :).
> Regardless, it wouldn't hurt to check if yours has any options that I
> might have missed earlier, and send a patch the zsh devs can commit.
Aha, good idea. I should have done that.
I don't think I missed any options - I used 'unison -help' and a vim macro to parse the help input into the args list. Anyhow, thanks for letting me know!
Messages sorted by: