Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Issue with history
- X-seq: zsh-workers 30355
- From: François <aifsair@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Issue with history
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:59:50 +0100
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx, aifsair+zsh@xxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=op2A9X1claFkZkaSKOspagedVgQ2L4MsQqN0h0MrbvY=; b=UaTGI1Uv8XjjFgnu5mE+E3Uda8o5pgfIftSvxIZDqUHmc8JqR9+W/WaqZmekvMQdiz 1gvyEbkORWrj0zseUqWgVXxs9qGKMBdvXnQ1nNhLprfOVHSZWEHYvhoGuELbp3ZMg3MA bn4jsd4UpcFXxyBqdYAVcWpRGN1TQK82gpoKcI+khYvTirL8gDZbnlUCvZA1SRPZGXOI td7nuPeZUtKFFpz/DuNvQGXa5Me8mimEbO1b4Hpj8M3E0o4EMCBk1Z0oOs2oO5JK2MT/ MdZ3Urb00hwKYR4hQ9/+OEJ+kxeadIuV3DeNt11F4gVH0P0+wuVU8z9HWX5mSc/ooYcV rh8A==
- In-reply-to: <CAH+w=7YZBrosAouDRYkyLApWn7homL=76ZQpU-6PQO=KugcFAw@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <160F1AB7-045E-4DF7-81FE-75D9BAC85523@gmail.com> <120308102812.ZM14534@torch.brasslantern.com> <3EA90EE7-0E80-4F61-8349-CB5C914D432E@gmail.com> <CAH+w=7YZBrosAouDRYkyLApWn7homL=76ZQpU-6PQO=KugcFAw@mail.gmail.com>
the issue appeared again, without any changing to my config file since the other day.
There is still a big change that appeared in my .zsh_history:
find . -name '*.c'
open -a emacs Downloads/ddns-1.0/message.c
: 1331470574:0;ssh elma
I have really no idea why this changed, since I made no change on my .zshrc.
Hope this issue is relevant. I can provide more information if needed.
Have a nice day.
Le 9 mars 2012 à 04:25, Bart Schaefer a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM, François <aifsair@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thanks for your answer.
>> $ type history
>> history is a shell builtin
>> What further information can I provide you?
> Hmm. Well, another possibility may be that you have several zsh
> running that are sharing the same history file, but that don't have
> the same set of history options so they're writing contradictory
> formats or truncating the file in different ways. There's at least
> one oddball line in the zsh-history.txt file you posted at that would
> suggest that is happening. Try making sure that you've exited out of
> all but one of your shells before changing history format or sharing
Messages sorted by: