Re: Access to CVS

On Dec 7, 10:29am, Frank Terbeck wrote:
}
} I'd need to take a look at git-am to see whether there is a hook that
} would let us do something like that.
}
} Another way would be to put the number into notes. However there would
} be potential for that to be forgotten.

I'm not a git power-user [*] -- is there a push-time hook that could
issue a warning if there's no sequence number in the log message?  Is
there anything like "cvs admin -m" that allows you to update the log
message after the fact?

[*] This (and that neither is PWS) is probably a significant reason why
we're still using CVS for zsh.  I've got my own local CVS repository and
tools for doing the equivalent of "rebase" etc., so I'm rarely doing
work directly against the main repository.