Re: completion problem with '291' ok with '274'.

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:30:54 -0800
> So basically we have to back out all of 34485 and start that over.

Yes, it's job control stuff that the test suite doesn't cover.

The only completely safe way of fixing the print_exit_value problem
would be to duplicate that higher up.  We can restrict the effect of the
patch in other ways but it covers too much obscure stuff to be sure
about it.

Removing the tests in front of the "*cmplx = 1" must be safe in the
sense that if it shows up problems for annonymous functions then they're
already present in the standard execution path and hence need fixing.
However, with the rest of the change absent I'm not aware of remaining
side effects of this alone.

pws