Re: PATCH 3/5: _imagemagick: complete all files if image files didn't match

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:44 PM, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 11:15pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> }
> } Well, I made the change locally and the tag in completions of files to
> } rmdir changed from all-files to other-files.
>
> Sure, but the question is how likely is it that someone has a style
> that relies on that tag name?
>
> Also you can force it back to all-files with the file-patterns style,
> so there'd have to be a case where the user has list-dirs-first, does
> not have file-patterns, and looks for all-files as a tag context.

So I guess the uncontroversial thing to do is to just add the
other-files in the fallback case, and leave the middle one alone as
all-files then? I don't see why "my" fallback should be other-files
while the existing fallback is all-files, but I don't care either way,
I just want the files to be completed at all :).

--
Mikael Magnusson