Re: struct job.other (was Re: Bug related to stdin/always/jobcontrol)

On Sep 26, 12:20pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: struct job.other (was Re: Bug related to stdin/always/jobcont
}
} On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 15:54:36 -0700
} Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > -			    jn->other = pid;
} > +			    jn->other = list_pipe_pid;	/* see zsh.h */
}
} That's OK; I assume there's no race where list_pipe_pid is set to
} something else since signals are blocked.

If there is such a race, then list_pipe_job is also going to be wrong
in all of the surrounding lines, so I think the above is at least not
more broken.