Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Failing test for 5.5: C03traps, W02jobs
- X-seq: zsh-workers 42622
- From: Alexander Kapshuna <kapsh@xxxxxx>
- To: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "zsh-workers@xxxxxxx" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Failing test for 5.5: C03traps, W02jobs
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 20:16:32 +0300
- Authentication-results: mxback1j.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kap.sh; s=mail; t=1523380593; bh=3Z+z2bMzm3PY2cDgG+7bN5xZUyRRFgUP9k+lwhpTISA=; h=From:To:References:Subject:Message-Id:Date; b=YjMKmNvM/ty9gxcwaI4NRUeLMZPCo94Y12Vbf/xZxjG/o9Eiuw/yJqhq0OrRIdTKJ OKUnDUkHNquMvevUCMWn7uvraQEJLdO+b0MhvWXLydimhhM2ner4tG3focXpqhkta1 /tGuvkmk1Ga+Yo1Dgp4/jAz3MBsvOOAAZTA3vBnw=
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CGME20180410163106epcas5p4219272adac67653e93442e97285597a0@epcas5p4.samsung.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yes, you are right. I am using glibc 2.27.
Applying this patch fixes both of fails. Thanks for the help.
./configure warns though about:
> checking where signal.h is located... ./configure: line 8998: test: too many arguments
> /usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/include/bits/signum.h /usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/include/bits/signum-generic.h
But it seems to be harmless.
Can somebody also tell, is there any chance to see this fix in the close future? Something like hotfix release 5.5.1.
Alexander "kapsh" Kapshuna
10.04.2018, 19:46, "Peter Stephenson" <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:18:30 +0300
> Александр Капшуна <kapsh@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> I was trying to build a brand new zsh 5.5 but `make test` finished
>> with two failures. Several people also reported one or both of this
> Signal names not recognised --- I would guess this is down to the change
> in glibc 2.25 reported (and fixed) by Benedikt Morbach in
Messages sorted by: