Re: Bug - invalid pointer

Hi,

I encountered this bug while working on some zsh docker images, and I
can reproduce it consistently in a headless environment.

To reproduce:
 * git clone https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-docker.git
 * In Dockerfile, remove the "--enable-zsh-mem" configure option (I
used it to workaround this bug)
 * make build VERSION=master
 * docker run -it zshusers/zsh-master:latest

I bisected it and I think it was introduced by commit 5f6a52c06:
https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/commit/5f6a52c06

Hope this helps!
Julien