Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: old patches that might have been missed
- X-seq: zsh-workers 42758
- From: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Zsh workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: old patches that might have been missed
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 09:37:46 +0100
- Cms-type: 201P
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mailout2.w1.samsung.com 20180511083749euoutp024105e0b660a77dc9e1a10fd60bf290b8~tikMpbRxR2513025130euoutp02n
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=samsung.com; s=mail20170921; t=1526027869; bh=Mgp19tmwNCxksNMrKzk0aXZgJxCh5tiynZwq0D4zR2I=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=n6cHVDFEFgkWRzmvJJTnSjz+SUHEiEUi0ICrOiKXQi02zSObPb2BvfJsJiI9ACM49 vaYplLlo1Xb+KWH9+MEyAGCOPOhvbsrt5uALtwBvksQ3uazezmembR/fNdXgj/wf9Z kc68etLpSA19YEfOU0keb1uH4L5vVO40G5TvR1K4=
- In-reply-to: <10846.1525879465@thecus>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Organization: SCSC
- References: <CGME20180509152510epcas2p26241dc4717cf7d1ccc317aa1eedb05e1@epcas2p2.samsung.com> <10846.1525879465@thecus>
On Wed, 09 May 2018 17:24:25 +0200
Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Checking over mailing list messages that arrived at times when I was
> busy with other things, I see there are some patches that didn't get
> applied. Without having gone into details, some of the following
> seem reasonable enough:
Thanks, this certainly needed doing. I've started looking.
> 42101, dana: Fix value of $? when used in array assignment
I slightly tweaked this to avoid a compiler warning. Manipulating the
status during code execution is never elegant (as you may have noiced
with the patch a couple of days ago).
> 42180, dana: Completion segmentation fault
There may be more to this problem, but without a research project making
the code a little safer as here seems a definite improvement.
I've submitted these two.
I'll look at the others.
> There's also the Inf/NaN changes which I was leaving until after 5.5
> was settled, which I guess it is now.
Sounds OK to me, though I don't think anything I do is going to be
> Finally, there's 42533 that was rejected because it was suggesting
> disabling typeset family reserved words in ksh emulation which I
> wouldn't think improves compatibility with real ksh. But some subset
> of that patch may be reasonable, for sh emulation only.
Yes, I think so.
Messages sorted by: